Saturday 28 December 2013

Beautiful Madness.

Beautiful Madness


I named this set 'beautiful madness' simply because one would have to be mad to wear this outfit in the current winter weather however; wouldn't one look oh so beautiful in their madness?

Apologies for the pretentious posh totty madness going on above this sentence; clearly I'm having some sort of identity crisis of a problem but I just thought it sounded cool no?ok...nonetheless, I hope you loved this set♥ *Nonetheless? Honestly, I can't seem to help it today*

2 comments:

  1. Great pieces! I loveee cat eye sunglasses + that jacket with the fur is so cute!

    Thanks for the suggestions!

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) The sunglasses and jacket are cute right?! Now if only they could make their way into my wardrobe haha

    ReplyDelete