Wednesday 14 May 2014

I Just Wanna Lay In My Bed.


I Just Wanna Lay In My BedI Just Wanna Lay In My Bed 
Ahh so proud of myself for finishing this set! It's funny how the little details are always the reason why you ended up spending countless hours when you're making a set isn't it? And most of the times it's little tidbits here and there that no one would take notice of...even though I know this fully in my head, I still can't help myself but to focus on them everytime *#obbsesed weirdo*

Anyway, moving on to the outfit, I especially love those heels because they kind of resemble fluffy slippers, I mean they are essentially a zhushed up version of lounging slippers aren't they? For me, this look would be perfect for those days where you really don't wanna leave your house let alone your bed but you kinda have to..which is pretty much everyday for me if I'm honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment