Monday 16 June 2014

Music Mondays | Louis Armstrong & Bobby McFerrin.




These two songs have definitely been on repeat in the last week like crazy...and propably in the whole of last month to be honest. I swear Louis Armstrong's voice has magical soothing powers especially when you're having those crappy days or if you're knackered beyond belief and his cover of 'La Vie En Rose' definitely doesn't dissapoint. As for Bobby McFerrin's Don't Worry Be Happy tune, I would say it's the perfect song for those days where you feel like all you're tasks are pilling up at lighting speed and you can't cope (something I definitely felt last week) so if you ever feel like that, just blast out this song and revel in the mess that is life..something that definitely works for me haha!
Anyways, see you next week and definitely make sure you share with me the songs that that have been on your repeat list in the last week :)
Love,
Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment