Monday 8 September 2014

Music Monday | Louis Armstrong




Hey!
Hope you're well :)
So today was the 'first' day of college...it was an induction day so technically not a proper 'first' day but in my head, I'll still count it as an official first day on the account of how much I was crapping myself about today. Anyway,to cut the story short, I was pretty darn nervous in the morning but a quick prayer,music and organisation calmed me down. I chose a La Vie en Rose cover by Louis Armstrong because I recently realised..and by I, I mean God helped me realise that Jazz type of music helps me relax as it calms me down when I'm feeling anxious and this is one of the songs that's been really helping me so I hope you enjoy :)
I'm planning to post a look this week but I'm not sure so as a wise man once said, don't hold your breath.
Anyway, it's goodnight from me and I'll see you when I'll see you.
Love,
Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment